piątek, 23 maja 2014

Youngjae x Daehyun B.A.P ENGLISH ver.

Title:”Rabbit”
Characters: Jung Dae Hyun (Daehyun) x Yoo Young Jae (Youngjae)
Pairing: Daehyun x Youngjae
Kind: One shot Romance, Short.
Rating: R
Band: B.A.P

     I remember it all... It seems as if it was yesterday. Then It was a journey I'll never forget... My mother took me to the amusement park. It was my birthday.

Warm, summer evening. I was charmed, by colorful decorations and  twinkling lights. Full of attractions, too little time. My mom took me to the ferris wheel.  All looked from above even more impressivel - the crowds of people, lampiones... But there was  someone who caught my attention. As soon we went towards stalls with cotton candy, cheesecakes, my mom was gone. I was  alone in a crowd of unfamiliar faces. I started to cry, I was scared like never before. A new city, strangers ... It was a horrible feeling. I couldn't bring myself to normal condition, my hands began to shake , and my legs was like a cotton wool. Suddenly corner of my eye I saw a boy - the blond. He was maybe at my age, maybe younger. I looked at  him  with weeping eyes. He wore a black and yellow rabbit attire, and head held in his small hands.  I looked at his face. Scratches were so unique... and those dark eyes... his smile. He came up to me and said, 'Hey, what's your name? Did you get lost? '. I was dumbstruck when I heard his gentle, childish voice. Then he smiled tighter. 'D-Daehyun ... Jung Daehyun. '- I said to him as quickly, as that was possible.  I heard in reply: 'And I'm Youngjae, Yoo Youngjae.', at the same time my mother appeared next to me. She was glad that she found me and grabbed my hand.

I saw beautiful boy and he was smiling to me all the time and waving to me. I won't forget this part of my life, because I met my first love.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz