piątek, 23 maja 2014

G-Dragon & T.O.P Big Bang ENGLISH ver.

Title:”Neverland”
Characters:  Kwon Ji Yong (G-Dragon, GD) Choi Seung Hyun (T.O.P, Tempo)
Pairing: non
Kind: One shot, Fantastyka, Short.
Rating: G
Band: Big Bang


     Once, when I was a child, I was scared all the time. Storm, arguing parents, army on the streets. Sometimes we had to run to the cellar, because Germans dropped bombs on Paris. Dad went to the service, and I had to look forward until he returns. I was a good son, very helpful and nice for other people. I was at home this time, I had no friends. Most of town was destroyed...

     One night, there was a terrible storm outside, I was sitting in the corner of the room and sang a song. I saw a gigant raindrops on my windows, like bombs dropped on town hall... I was afraid, very scared. 'I dont't want to die... I dont't want  to be alone...', I said. At the point... I heard a voice. It was a gentle voice, of a boy. He opened the window and jumped into my room.

     'Hello!', he shouted happily. 'Finally someone in a similar age.', he twisted edge of the shirt, and he shook himself like a dog. 'I'm Seunghyun! And you?', he asked.

     'I... I'm Jiyoung', I said uncertainly. He has dark, brown eyes, white shirt and pirated pants. I laughed softly 'You look funny...', added after a moment. 'Where are you from?'

     'From Neverland', he replied very confident.


     Well, that was the beginning of our relationship. Weird boy burst into my room, during the war. Funny, isn't it? Now, we are a good friends. And we live in Neverland, far away from war.


2 komentarze:

  1. Dlaczego czytelnicy swoje zdanie mają zachować dla siebie? :) Po to są, aby je wyrażać.
    Bardzo króciutkie to było, niemniej dość przyjemne. Końcówka średnio mi się podobała, skojarzyłam ją trochę z jakimś zadaniem domowym na angielski. Myślę, że mogłaś ją trochę bardziej rozbudować. Pozdrawiam.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Uwagi typu "nie umiesz angielskiego", gdzie to było sprawdzane. Skoro nie wie, to niech chociaż przystopuje z pewnymi słowami. Tak, to było pisane przy okazji na angielski, dlatego ma taką formę.

      Usuń